Study at the heart of the country leading the way towards a low-carbon economy! Since its founding in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. The university ranks as 36th top study destination for Engineering & Technology in the world by QS Rankings.
Apply to the following EIT InnoEnergy programmes at KTH Royal Institute of Technology:
- Master's in Renewable Energy - Years 1 & 2
- Master's in Energy for Smart Cities - Years 1 & 2
- Master's in Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems - Years 1 & 2
- Master's in Smart Electrical Networks and Systems - Year 1
- Master's in Nuclear Energy - Year 1